Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Introduction

I have decided that I am going to start a blog. A friend (Christi) suggested awhile ago that I start a blog about cooking. A blog in which I can write down the recipe, how it turned out, comments, tips, etc. My favorite cook book is 'America's Test Kitchen'. They basically do the same thing. They take recipes, cook them, and make them better as well as adding tips, ideal brands, etc. So I finally decided to bring this plan into action! We will see how it goes! :)

I basically cook/bake something every day. Whether it be a dish for a certain meal, a dessert, bread, etc. I will write it down. This will get interesting!!

I never know what I will be making that day, so I will not have a weekly summary :)

So look over it, and let me know what you think!

-Gabrielle

No comments:

Post a Comment